Euroslate Rubber Roofing System
State Roofing's Exclusive
Euroslate Tile Roofing System
EuroSlate is setting the industry standard for innovative, high performance roof applications. EuroSlate was specifically designed to overcome extreme weather impact and temperature variances that cause curling, splitting, cracking and rotting associated with other roofing systems. Made from recycled rubber tires, EuroSlate is the most advanced simulated recycled slate tile system on the market today.
- 50-Year Transferable Warranty
- Tested for up to 140 mph Wind Resistance
- Fire Resistant and Hail Resistant (UL 2219 Class IV)
- Designed to be Walked on Without Any Restrictions
- Highly Resistant to the Impact of Falling Tree Branches and Limbs
- No More Splitting, Cracking, Curling or Other Surface Wear
- No More Worrying About the Deteriorating Effects Caused by Leaves, Pine Needles, Moss and Algae
- Available in Standard Black, Brown or Greystone
The Best Roofing System for the Northwest!
- Advanced Cubical Structural Design
- Tongue and Groove Interlocking Tiles
- Manufactured in Lightweight Sheets of Three Tiles Per Sheet that Give the Appearance of Natural Stone Color
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
State Roofing in Western Washington
State Roofing has been installing residential roofing in the Puget Sound Region for over 40 years - we have the experience to do your job right!
- Experience working with older homes and roofs
- Experience working with steep roofs and tight lot lines
- Experience protecting your plants and shrubs; and your neighbors!
Ask about our testimonials
We have installed over 50,000 projects since 1968, so we will certainly have references in your zip code and in your neighborhood.