Standing seam lifetime Roofing System
State Roofing's Exclusive
lifetime standing seam metal Roofing System
If you have a low-slope tar and gravel or torch down roof, Standing Seam is a great alternative. Beautiful, long-lasting, and virtually maintenance free.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Ideal Alternative for Low-Slope Tar and Gravel or Torch Down Roof
- Virtually Maintenance-Free
- Withstands Winds up to 120 MPH
- 24 and 26 Gauge G-90 Galvanized Steel Construction 50% Stronger than Industry-Standard
- Kynar 500 and SMP Finishes "No Fade" Surface Coating, Won't Crack, Split, Break or Burn
- Choose from Many Distinctive Colors
- Custom Fabricated on Site
- Lightweight and Walkable (only 92.5 lbs per square)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
State Roofing in Western Washington
State Roofing has been installing residential roofing in the Puget Sound Region for over 40 years - we have the experience to do your job right!
- Experience working with older homes and roofs
- Experience working with steep roofs and tight lot lines
- Experience protecting your plants and shrubs; and your neighbors!
Ask about our testimonials
We have installed over 50,000 projects since 1968, so we will certainly have references in your zip code and in your neighborhood.