Advanced "Rubberized" Roofing Shingle
State Roofing's Exclusive
Rubberized Shingle Roofing
Asphalt is the most common waterproofing material. However, asphalt has poor aging characteristics and is brittle in cold weather and fluid in hot weather, with little resistance to fatigue. RubberLast 50 substantially improves upon these properties. RubberLast 50 enhanced asphalt extends the life of the shingle and improves its wind and hail resistance.
- The Strongest, Most Flexible Shingle on the Market Today
- Class “A” Fire Rating (ASTM E108)
- Rating to Withstand Winds up to 110 mph (ASTM D3161 Type 1)
- Superior Granule Adhesion—50% Less Granule Loss than Permitted by Industry Standards (U.L. 55B Test and ASTM D4977)
- The Protection of Industry Highest “Class 4” Impact Resistance Test (U.L. 2218)
- Algae Resistant “Scotchguard” Prevents Tarnish and Unsightly Staining of Your Roof from Algae Growth
- Double Rain Seals—Twice the Protection Against Leaks
- Tough Tear Resistant Core that Resists Tearing and Cracking (ASTM D3462)
- Nailing Area Over Three Times Larger than Standard Laminate Shingles—Dramatically Improves Correct Fastener Placement
- RubberLast 50 Enhanced Asphalt Extends the Life of the Shingle—
Lifetime Transferable Limited Product Warranty!
State Roofing's 50 year "No Nonsense" Warranty
Unconditional, Non-Prorated, Workmanship, Tear Off, Removal and Disposal
State Roofing will provide a complete 50 year “No Nonsense” warranty for coverage against:
- 50 year Roof Leaks - automatic protection against any roof leaks
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty - Total peace of mind
- 50 year Material Failure - Full replacement due to material failure
- 50 year Full Replacement including tear off, debris removal and workmanship
This Shingle is So Flexible and Workable, it can be Installed Down to 0 Degrees F. (Typical shingles Compare at Minimum 40 Degrees F.)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
State Roofing in Western Washington
State Roofing has been installing residential roofing in the Puget Sound Region for over 40 years - we have the experience to do your job right!
- Experience working with older homes and roofs
- Experience working with steep roofs and tight lot lines
- Experience protecting your plants and shrubs; and your neighbors!
Ask about our testimonials
We have installed over 50,000 projects since 1968, so we will certainly have references in your zip code and in your neighborhood.